Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pink and silver = Pilver?

Pilver... LOL sounds like the latest popular medication Take pilver for _________,  Side effects are excessive. I wanted to thank my faithful followers, even the ones that are not subscribed. I log on and I see people looking at my blog from so many country's. It is really awesome, and encouraging.
I also want to say sorry to my followers for being gone most of July, there have been so many things going on that I don't care to number. All I can say is my head has been spinning. I have barely done my makeup but when I have I took pictures so have no fear pictures are coming. I have also been shopping so I will have new products to review.

Anyway on to the makeup:


 I created this look with my new lime crime palette d'antoinette purchased at the IMATS I like this palette a lot, used the silver on the lid, as well as a Ben Nye hot pink thru the crease.



On the lips I think I used doll from NYX, and a random blush from forever 21

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment