Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day to evening look




So sometimes you know in the morning you have multiple things to do and you wont really have time to redo your makeup for the evening but you would like it to be nice for say a wedding. That's where I was going, but I also wanted to be presentable for things I needed to handle in the morning.

In comes the day to night look

This is a simple grey look with a crease darkened with brown and black. presentable and wearable for the morning ( sorry I don't think I had on any lipstick for the full face picture) also transformable for the evening. Just add a simple line of glitter above the liner, a bright lip color, and lashes and your transformed for evening in less than 5min.













Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment