Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's a thin line between love and hate.... Primer



I love my Eden primer. It usually saves me a few steps in the morning. I usually lay down some too faced shadow insurance, a paint pot of choice to cover the darkness in my lids and then a nyx base, or just shadow. I have 2-3 steps before even starting my shadow, but Eden primer potion saves me at least two of those steps. I don't need the shadow insurance or the paint pot with this beige colored primer.

 The only issue I have with it can be seen in the picture below.

There is an obvious line where I stopped applying the Eden primer potion. If I use this in a rush it is a guarantee that I will have a visible line. I have to use this when I have plenty of time to pay attention to detail and blend. Also this stuff drys pretty permanent so once its dry, makeup remover is all that will get it to budge. But as was stated at the outset I love this primer, it replaces two products and makes my shadows pop.
 Hope you enjoyed
smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment