Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My new style

So I sometimes(or often) like to try a different hair styles, in the past I have experimented on my hair a lot but I currently wanted to switch from blond to black and have a shorter look. I really don't like to cut MY hair.  I have short wigs, but they are hot! I can never wear one for more than a half a day So I got my sister to sew in a full weave. I am not good at caring for weaves. So they never really last too long for me, But I wanted this
 Nicki Minaj  symmetrical bob.






The lady that cuts my hair( I love you Lois) wasn't in so I had to wear my hair long for two days here is what I was working with. 



Day one with the long hair
Day two with the long hair






Makeup for day two





THE NEW STYLE

This is what happened when it finally got cut  I like it, It's really fun, cute , and very different



I hope you enjoyed this new look...... Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment