Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Haul!!!

So I have been shopping like crazy, I was saving for the imats and I finally couldn't stand it anymore. So I went to MAC, Target, ordered from coastal scents, and ulta. Then went to inglot. I've been shopping... So here is the first part of my haul.

Macy's

These are the things I got from mac
The this and that mineral shadow, and sweet and sour mineral shadow
I have not had a chance to test these out and my swatches are not coming out good right now

Mineralized skinfinish in deep

Mattifying gel, I like it as a primer

 Target

E.L.F. lashes I love these, for a dollar they cant be beat

These Physicians formulas kohls are very nice and pigmented,
the only problem was the tip broke off the green the first time I used it, I was quite sad
They are delicate

Close up of the piece that broke off
BOO!

This is a cool gel liner and the brush is in the top

Close up of the brush, this liner is nice but runs on me and needs to be set with powder

I will be posting the other things I've bought soon
Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment