Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Staff Development day

This is the makeup I did for staff development day at my job, it was also the first day of the sephora 15% off sale. So I spent my lunch running over to sephora to get my umbrella.
Here's the makeup

I used my coastal scents creative me palette
My sleek acid palette
 a wet and wild pencil to cut my crease















I made it over on my lunch and got my umbrella. It's and awesome looking umbrella although not so sturdy., I doubt I'll take it out on a Windy day. But it was free..

Oh well I also picked up the makeup forever flash color palette.
I hope you enjoyed
Smooches

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I've always loved blue and green eyeshadow too! Metallic eyeliner looks amazing with those shades :) I so need to start playing with make up again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are going to get back into your makeup, I hope to do some more product reviews. That will be helpful in your shopping. You have left me the most comments, Why arent you following me?

    ReplyDelete