Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Starting my natural hair journey

So I am beginning a natural hair journey. I plan to avoid heat straightening my hair, try more natural styles, and allot more conditioning in an effort to encourage hair growth. I think the hardest part will be reducing how much I dye my hair. My roots are so grown out already, its killing me! But I have to try.  I have been reading web sites and watching videos on you tube so you can expect to see my hair like this allot more.

For this look I used a green eye shadow for the inner lid and a blue on the outer lid then I blended brown and black through the crease I paired the colors with a nude lip and soft peach blush.
 












Let me know if you would like to hear more about my hair journey.

I hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment