Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Two looks

So I lost my camera, not really I cleaned it away too well. But this morning I found it and realised there are pictures on it of looks I haven't posted yet.
This first picture is from an event I attended and this is the only picture I have of it.
It was just a white, grey and black ombre smokey eye, with a red lip.
 

I have been very interested in vintage hair lately so after watching a few videos of victory rolls on you tube I attempted this. I like how it came out for my first attempt.
 



The eyeshadow I used in this look is wet n wilds 8 color comfort zone palette, the definer color on the bottom right was my lid color. I have had this palette for quite some time and just tried it and loved it. I really like my wet n wild palettes but I tend to neglect them sometimes. Finding this color (cause it was lost) has won me back over.
 



I paired that shadow with a bright purple eyeliner, a little black to define the crease, and a nude lip



Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I really love the colors you used. You look gorgeous!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete