Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Haul part 4 Ulta

These are the things I bought, this is actually a pretty delayed I just did not feel like typing
about every thing I bought but most of the things I bought I really liked so I felt I had to
finish this post
The Merchandise

These are the shadows I got the baked shadows were $8 and the other shadows were half off they were only 4 dollars
Essence brushes
 $1.49 each
So I got two of each  I really like them












Maybelline baby lips
$3.99
I really liked this gloss but I thought it had more color
yet they really are tinted gloss, they are moisturising
and great to keep in your purse












Essence get big lashes
$2.99
This mascara is decent for two bucks I have no real complaints
but I doubt i'll buy it again, it was better for volume than length
and I usually prefer length






Liquid Liners

 These are both awesome,
I cant believe the ulta one was on sale

for only $3
                                  
Ulta precision liquid liner                                                                                        Physicians formula 2 in 1 eye booster
$3.00                                                                                                                                        $1


The ulta liner is on the right
The physicians formula is on the left


This LA splash mascara has a light in it
$9.99
This is a pretty good mascara, I like the results but I doubt id buy it again
The light is cute but pointless, and there are better mascaras at the drug store










Ulta eyeshadow
$4.00
These are pretty good, I thought sin city was matte black
but I'm ok with what I got, I will try more of there shadows
Bone
Sin city
milk chocolate












Ulta Baked Eyeshadow
$8.00
I have not tried these very much so I'll save my opinion for now
Spellbound
Skyline











Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

2 comments: