Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Haul part two Coastal Scents

These are things I ordered  from coastal scents
Brushes come wrapped up like so

Brushes should be washed with mild soap prior to
first use, this really applys to all your brushes
They included this free, They know me so well



Free sample
Sorry for my finger behind the sticker
Free sample







I got twenty two brushes I'm only posting a few of the pictures
I got doubles of some and some I bought in synthetic and natural
hair

Angled liner brush I think this is the natural one I got a synthetic
one as well
 $1.95 each

Classic brow natural
$3.95
I think this would be a great  brush to smudge liner with

Classic dome natural



Classic dome Synthetic
Both were $2.95


Classic shadow angle natural
$1.95

Classic blender crease natural
(I bought it in synthetic as well)
$2.49

Classic shadow large natural
$2.49

Classic blush round synthetic
$6.95

This was my master plan not to buy the new naked palette, I got this 28 neutral palette
I don't have anything against the naked palette I have the first one but I almost never
use it.

 I wanted more nudes for blending and for $18.95 This palette has a lot more product for less than half of the price.

This is not my first time ordering from coastal scents and they did not fail to please
The brushes they sell always hold up for me, also the palettes I have purchased
I always end up in love with

(This is not the end of my haul, stay tuned)  

I hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment