Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

More hauling pt 3 INGLOT

So I started seeing inglot on quite a few you tube videos a little over a year ago. As with any new brand/ product I hear about I started doing my research. If I'm not mistaken at that time it was only available online and they were just about to open a store in New York. The web site was crazy hard to navigate, and I was concerned about ordering one thing and receiving another in the mail. So When I went to the inglot in Vegas I bought my first palette and it was so pigmented. When I found that there is one in San Francisco I had to go. Not only are these eye shadows super pigmented but the are very reasonably priced, $5 a shadow and $7 for the rainbow shadows.

This is the three color palette my friend bought

This is the palette I bought in  Vegas, as you can see there were
lots of empty spots I figured I had lots of room for growth













Swatches of the new colors I bought


I got this in San Francisco, Two blushes and a Face powder for I think $35.
Swatches of the the blushes


My updated palette, still lots of room for growth

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches













1 comment:

  1. Hello Dandy today i used gold glitter with a brown and girl,oh girl what can i say i was like wow i did it thanks for the glitter tip Dandy ok later from one Diva to another kiss,kiss

    ReplyDelete