Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Green pigment LOTD

I have been getting back into taking pictures of the makeup I used and labeling them, I also figured that this would be a good way to introduce products got at the IMATS without doing a full haul. I can also add little updates of what I currently think about certain products.

 I Got this unii palette and Ben Nye shadows they are very pigmented. Yet one of my favorite products in this post is the Cailyn sugar, I mixed it with my NYX pigment in jade pearl. This pigment dose not usually show up too well on me, but mixed with the Cailyn sugar all my pigments take on a new life. I'm so excited to try them with this sugar. But anyway here are the pictures of the look I created..



\












I went light with the blue through the crease it came out really nice and bendable

Also I purchased one of those clipless curling wands in the Fashion District nice, it was only $20. I know they typically cost alot more but I like the one I got. If anyone is interested in pictures or the brand let me know.




















Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

1 comment: