Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Updated makeup storage

So this is what my vanity used to look like before I bought my new acrylic cases, the train cases served me well for a long time. Yet they are made more for travel and not space efficient.
Ignore me in the middle, that's not my best side.











So these were my train cases, as you can see in the picture on the right I had to unlock the top half and remove it to get to the excess storage space. You could just imagine how much going in that part slowed me down on busy mornings. The drawers were not very deep and everything was getting full. So as much as I loved them I had to say Goodbye

The Precious





 










 
These are the cases I ordered from acrylic concepts, they are so nice and spacious they have six drawers and ledges on the top so you can sit things on there without the fear of the being easily knocked off. They also have dividers so what you put in the drawers will not be all piled up and messy. Most of my products in the two train cases fit in one of these acrylic cases. I started going through my vanity drawers to figure out what could go in the other case. 


So this is the finished transformation, as you can see the case on the left is mostly empty. I have since this picture put allot of lip glosses in this case, it's still mostly empty. I like my new cases and feel like they were a really good investment. Ignore me again this is not my good side either.
The price goes up or down depending on how many drawers you want.

This is where I ordered the case from if anyone is interested:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEAR-KARDASHIAN-MAKEUP-CASE-WITH-3-7-DRAWERS-ACRYLIC-CUBE-/221066903653?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item33789d4065

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment