Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

IMATS Day 2

Sorry this has taken so long to post. I have been busy putting all my makeup and clothing away from the trip and am finally feeling like im back at home. Anyway here are te rest of the pictures.

IMATS DAY 2

Before
After


Pretty cool, This took some time on sunday we were walking around for over an hour before we came back to find his face on and contacts in

Before





After







 This guy was being painted at the Mac Pro booth He was cool looking, But preferred the guy the day before that had colored faces all over him. I'll try to find that picture.



This Guy was at the Dinair booth and his back was painted with 3-D makeup,
 So if you have 3-D glasses see if it works here but in person it was really cool.

This was just one of the creatures we saw while walking around

Makeup Artist Museum





 These were wax statues, they were so realistic, people kept thinking  Frankenstein was going to jump up and scare them. Even the tan on his arm was attention to detail you could not miss








The Wicket Witch of the West, Awesome!






The wolfman

And yes the person standing behind him is a statue as well








And me at the end of day two just let me tell you I was not this happy at 10pm when we finally reached home. Yet I had lots of fun. My plan is to attend the Toronto IMATS  next year November 2013. We will see...

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

3 comments:

  1. I still have my 3-D glasses. The 3-D effect of the Dinar girl and the guy with the tiger on his back comes through on the pictures - viewed on my crappy work computer, no less! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dandy that trip seems very cool , maby one day i can go from one Diva to another. Kiss,Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome I need to find some 3-D glasses to try it out. Also next year the LA imats will be heald in january so if your planing to go make note of the change.

    ReplyDelete