Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Hair Part 1

100_1226
Most recent before dye and hair cut

So I have a love hate relationship with my hair, I love my hair and would never cut it but I also hate dealing with it. My goal is always to grow it longer but the longer it is the longer it takes to get it together. It is thick and unruly, Lately I have been trying to be healthier and go to the gym. That has not helped in the hair department. In the above picture you can see my current style, natural This seems to be all I can do that works well with the gym, obviously my roots need to be dyed.

Here are some of my past styles:
100_0485
Wigs



100_0628
100_0331
Braids





DSC_2010
Black hair with blond bangs
                         
With roots dyed and hair straightened
Most current


Now to get a hair cut, my layers have fully grown out and my hair has no life. 
Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment