Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

This weeks looks

So sorry to delay in posting this week I have been fighting a cold and just barely making it. So needless to say when one is not feeling well the last thing coming to mind is makeup. I did not wear much this week but I do have a few looks I would like to share.


TUESDAY
 I circled the colors I used from my coastal scents palette as well as from my wet n wild palette












FRIDAY
I Put white around the colors I used from my wet n wild I heart matte palette I also circled my concealer of choice from my makeup forever palette.












SATURDAY


I used Baked sephora palette for the blue, and my baked wet n wild palette for black, the brown from the wet n wild vanity palette and I used the cream shade from that same palette on the brow bone tho that color could not make an appearance in this picture.













Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment