Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Try something new with me

So if you haven't noticed I do not regularly pluck my eye brows. I am concerned about over plucking and having to live with an eyebrow pencil attached to my hand. I over react but still I wanted to try something new. I found this at Walgreen's and wanted try it as an alternative to pulling individual hairs one at a time.

 A quick message: These are not beauty shots, I am going to wax my eyebrows. Don't be grossed out if you will be grossed out stop looking now.

 WHATS IN THE BOX
This is a pre wax wipe it tingled
This is a after wax wipe to clean the wax off


The wax strips are huge for bikini area and legs. So for eyebrows I cut them to the shape I wanted for my brows

You warm the piece your going to use in your hand
by just your body heat, apply it and snatch 
My Brows before, without makeup and cleaned




Gross

.
All Done.. You still with me? I still had to pluck a few to get the shape  but all in all I liked this product. I'm not sure if it said it was OK for the face but it worked and i did not break out or anything.

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment