Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

IMATS Day 1

IMATS LA 2012


 We were so excited to get here the line was around the corner and very disheartening, but it moved quickly. It seemed to go much faster than it did last year.
FYI, this is your last chance to turn away there are is alot in this post. I took pictures of everything it was so much fun.

Look at all the pretty palettes

I loved this Dinair lady's hair. She looks like a Dr. Suess Who.



This takes the phrase "Peacock Eye" to a new level it was so awesome.




This guy was being airbrushed and hand painted it was so fun watching the professionals make there models over. Seeing how they start and going back later to see what they created. Although I may never actually use these techniques they were fun to watch through the day.







This lady was so creepy looking  I knew she was not a monster but when she started walking towards me I just wanted to freak out. One thing I really appreciated was when you see these creatures on TV, or movies you think they look realstic due to lighting or special effects. But when you see these creatures in person you see the makeup is flawless and the look real right in front of you.

This was the last person I saw before I left the first day.

 HAUL Day 1

Please dont get me wrong although I enjoyed the artistry and show of it all, I did my full share of shopping. This is all of my purchases for the first day. Except the things in the top right corner, they are my friends. The first place I went to was the makeup forever booth I beat the crowd, I want to say we were thru the line in 15 minutes. The only booth I did not make it to that I wanted to was MAC. When I got there the line did not seem worth the products, only one product I wanted was a PRO only product so I decided not to stand in that line.
  
 I will post the pictures from the second day soon, stay tuned.

 Hope you enjoyed
Smooches




3 comments:

  1. I am still jealous! Wonderful pics and MakeUp creations! That chick really looks like a who! lol. AND look at your haul!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun and some of the things I bought last me the whole year, like the lashes and brush cleaner. Hopefully I can get the day two pictures up this evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing pics and glad you had fun :)

      Delete