Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A's game makeup, and an apology

So I did my makeup for the A's game I did not have any green or gold shirts but I have makeup in just about every color. So I did this look


This is green and gold with a little brown to blend it together

With flash
Without flash




At the game
So sorry I have not been posting regularly, my camera has been on the fritz, so I am expecting a new one to be delivered today. I have been preoccupied with a friend who is getting married, working on her makeup. She said I could post her pictures on here so you will  see my Handy work eventually. Also I will be attending the imats next week so I am distracted by that as well. for any of you that don't know the LA area there is an area there called the fashion district. You can find lots of clothes and things very well priced so I am looking fwd to going there as well. I will be posting some pictures every evening of my days.

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

1 comment: