Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day before imats

I am currently in LA sorry I haven't posted the updates I hoped to but we have been really busy Shopping and getting in late so maybe  I can distract you with some pictures from the engagement party I did makeup for. Also I'll throw in a few from the trip so far. There haven't been too many pictures so far since there was a day full of driving, and the fashion district while fun is not very photogenic. But here it is:
Before
After






My look for the party




Pictures from the LA trip

Having breakfast a Denny's in the middle of our drive in,
 We ended up having dinner at Denny's as well :( it was a crazy long day

No this is not my closet this is one part of a shoe store in the fashion district

My dinner at The cheesecake factory on Friday

It is currently 12am and I need to go to sleep for tomorrow but I hope you enjoyed the update
Till next time
SMOOCHES

3 comments:

  1. That trip looks fun Dandy to bad you cant get me some shoes . Oh well thats the life of a Diva from one diva to another kiss, kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the make up for the engagement party. Super cute!
    I wish that was my shoe closet, lol :) Can't wait to see the pictures from the imats show.

    Grecya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it was so fun. Sorry I did not update as often as I wanted to we got in late the whole weekend.

    ReplyDelete