Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last haul... For now, cherry culture

These are some things I ordered from cherry culture, I have never ordered from them before but I was pleased everything came very quickly and it was all packaged well so that nothing would break in transit. So these are the things I got, also this will be my last haul post until the imats.

The merchandise

These LA colors palettes are $2 dollars each
They have very good color and are very reasonably priced. I'm only swatching the blue palette but the other pictures did not turn out well but believe me they have good color and are build able.



MILANI Baked blush in terra sole
$6.99









Milani Paint palette
$7.99

It has beautiful color and was very fun to play with

The nail polish I ordered from them were very sheer glitter top coats I would not recommend them or order them again.
I will be posting my shopping list for the imats soon, I am also going to be trying not to buy any makeup until the imats. It is only three more weeks. I can do this. I am strong, I am invincible, I'm going to see how this goes...

Hope you enjoyed
Smooches

1 comment:

  1. I have to go to that websight thats my price range Dandy good product and it fits my budget YeeeHaaaa later Dandy from one Diva to another

    ReplyDelete