Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Picnic lotd

I wore this super simple look to my nieces graduation picnic. It was simply a matte green on the lid and brown in the crease to blend it out so the color did not just drop off.

The rest of this post I am going to talk about the booths I plan to visit at the imats this weekend.
in order that I am going to go to them:

 Makeup forever
I want to try there foundation and purchase some of there eye shadows, I'll be heading to there booth first since I hear there line can be 2 hours long during the day

MAC pro
I want to try some of there pro products like airbrush foundation and mixing medium

Inglot
I wanted to try there foundation and possibly pick up some more eye shadows to fill my 40 palette

Obsessive compulsive cosmetics
I wanted to buy some of there new lip tar colors and check out there airbrush foundation as well

Dinair airbrush makeup
I bought there airbrush system last year, too bad I purchased the wrong shade foundation. I plan to fix that this year, and get an eyeliner stencils, and airbrush eyeliner

Parian Spirit
I bought there brush cleaner last year and am almost out, need I say any more.

Those are my first six booths, in order..
I also plan to visit

Coastal scents
NYX
Miss adoro eyelashes
One dollar eyelashes
Lime crime
Nigel beauty emporium
Mehron
Ben nye
Kryolan

My next post will include the classes I plan to attend as well as some makeup I did on a friend for her engagement party.

Hope you enjoyed
smooches

2 comments:

  1. Hello from one Diva to another your mama was right your hair is far to pretty for a bun save that for the man in your life lol, a bun early morning before make up...Later Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear ALL about imats!!!! Sounds super exciting! Maybe I'll go next year :)

    Grecya (Martha's daughter

    ReplyDelete