Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Double Rainbow

Thank my friends brother for this name, (Joseph) my nemesis). He looked at it and said double rainbow (Pocket god) and me and my friend knew that was the name. Also we finally got some rain in the bay area, so this is really fitting. I had fun with this look. Taking pictures of my looks has made me notice I get in a rut with colors. Although I use different brands I may use the same colors a few times in a week. So I'm going to attempt to think outside of my box. I will also be taking suggestions and requests. Just bear with me I work a full time job and if it is too artsy for a school day it may have to wait for the weekend. Now:

DOUBLE RAINBOW

Tell me is this picture helpful as to what I used to make this look. I never remember what I used after I put it down. The yellow and pink pots are de potted NYX jumbo pencils in hot pink and yellow. I used the rainbow yellow from inglot. and purple and blue from my 120 palette.





Hope this makes up for my lack of Friday... LOL 
Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment