Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Makeup product fail

SMOLDER EYES
 FAIL!

I did not do much makeup this morning I was called into work early. But I will tell you about the problem I had yesterday with my makeup. I did the smokey Oscar the grouch look. And I wanted heavy liner on the bottom, so I used my black smolder eyes. This liner was rumored to get into your eyes and ruin your contacts. So I did not put it on my water line, I put it below my bottom lashes. That was not a solution to the problem, it some how worked its way into my eyes. I was seeing in a cloud, everything was blurry, and my contacts were suddenly super dry. I had to clean my contacts over 6 times. I was furious. I don't think that anything made for your eyes should have this effect on your vision. What if I was driving, or did not have solution with me. I would not recommend this product to anyone! The worst part is these pencils are so soft and the colors are beautiful. But they are unwearable in my opinion. In case anyone is wondering if it will be better for someone who does not wear contacts, my mom does not wear contacts and got the purple one in her eye and was affected too. It is not only about the contacts. I guess i will try them as an eyeshadow base, I don't want to throw them away. I got the kit pictured above and have them in every color. Oh well... Hopefully this post saves some of you out there from buying these "Eyeliners" to use as an eyeliner.
Tomorrow will be some of my current favorite products.
Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment