Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not much makeup this week

Yet I did go out to dinner and did two nice looks for dinner. Went out with some friends Wednesday, and I forgot to take a picture of the makeup I used but I think  I used my naked palette and a purple urban decay 24/7 liner in lust. The lipstick is from sinful colors In royalty.


Wednesday




Thursday

This day I used my tokidoki palette, just something quick for work

Saturday Morning



I used my coastal scents creative me palette #1 to do this look Saturday morning. 


Saturday Evening




For dinner saturday evening, I used the same palette to blend the colors upwards and make them darker. I added some lashes, green sephora flashy liner, and cover girls temptress lipstick. 
I am trying some different nail stickers, so hopefully I will have a new review soon. I haven't received any requested looks so I'll keep going off of inspiration. 
Do you prefer the posts with or without the pictures of the makeup I used?
OK, See ya Monday...



4 comments:

  1. My favourite is the look from Saturday morning, with the bright purple in the inner corner, makes the eye pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love doing bright looks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your a very sexy black woman work it honey!

    ReplyDelete