Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm doing it....

Hi I have never blogged before, but I love makeup. I love putting on makeup, buying makeup, playing in makeup, putting makeup on my friends. So I figured I may have more fun with makeup if I shared my looks, amateur as they may be, with everyone.  I only intend to post once a week to start. This way I can learn as I go . Plus I doubt I will have very many followers right now. So without any more fuss... The pictures!
Just a little more fuss. These were taken on my phone and camera so sorry if some are not the best quality.



























































 This is at the imats in LA





























If I seems like my hair style and color changes alot it's because it dose. there are also two wigs in the mix.
These pictures are from the last two years or more. Hope you enjoy.
Oh yea welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy your hair?

    -Ayb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tryed some of the Great! eye shadowing and it came out smashing..Question where can i get the Primer and the spray from????

    ReplyDelete