Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

This week

This week went by slowly... I'm so excited I ordered a laptop so hopefully I will be able to post more often when I get it. I think my post are a little long when I wait the whole week, and in other fun I'm planning my trip to the imats (international makeup trade show) in   LA, I'm so excited. Here is the link if you have no idea what i'm talking about. 
 I'll keep everyone posted. 

Anyway on to the looks!


                 TUESDAY



The first picture is of what I used. I used the grey from my Inglot palette and the rainbow blue shadow. I think the only thing I keep forgetting to put in the picture is my fix plus (That I LOVE). Of course and the lashes I'm wearing.


THURSDAY





So this look was done with the Blue in the wet n wild baked palette, White from the sleek acid palette and blue and black from the Kat Von d palette. Thursday was a wig day. I like the instant transformation a wig gives without any commitment or forethought required.

FRIDAY
I was not at all pleased with the pictures of my look on Friday. The winged liner I thought was awesome in person but in the pictures it looked dull. So I'm going to try it again next week. Hopefully it will turn out much better. 
Why not share my failures? You all wouldn't show this to anyone else, would you?
 Also its past time to visit my eye brows, with the tweezers. 

SATURDAY
Today was not a makeup day at all. Just a lazy Saturday. Hopefully ill do much better tomorrow.
 Just stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment