Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Products I LOVE

Invisible Oil Blocking Loose Powder
I love this powder, on the web site it is $8.95. I think it was less in the store. But still a great price for this product. I love this powder for setting my concealer under my eye. I don't have oily skin, in fact my skin is quite dry. But under my eye and on my lids it always creasing, I blame this on heat or oil, whatever seems to be the case at the time. Yet this powder sets my concealer and usually needs no touch up. I use this to set my under eye foundation/ concealer, whatever happens to be there that day. The best part, it is truly translucent. I often try translucent powders that leave my makeup looking ashen or powdery. This powder blends out to my shade without any changes to my foundation color. This stuff is awesome.


Fix +

So I'm not the biggest mac fan. They are an awesome company I usually buy there foundation and powder. Yet they do not have too many products I cant live without. Except this! I LOVE FIX PLUS(or is it fix+)! $10.00 on the web site. When I first started wearing a full face of makeup I noticed my makeup usually looked better after a few hours, than when I originally put it on. Why? After a few hours my makeup (primarily foundation and powder) looked less powdery like makeup sitting on top of my skin, and more like I have flawless skin. Basically fix plus(+) accelerates this process. A mist of this little dew helps me leave the house with flawless skin. Also in my opinion my makeup lasts longer when I use it vs the days when I don't my makeup seems to  fade a little before the end of the day. A word of caution this is a water based product and if your makeup is not water proof  DON'T MIST IT!! Mascara and liner will run, and strip lashes will come off. Do these after you mist, it will save you a lot of clean up. 


image

This is my go to black gel liner, I don't think its more than $5.00. It is usually on some sort of sale. But you know this stuff is the best because when you go to the store to buy it they are usually cleaned out. It also comes in an eggplant shade that is beautiful. One thing I love about this gel liner is it is the first liner I have ever used to the end before it dried up. If you screw the top on tight and don't keep it in a hot car or anything it should last till you finish it. Good product and great price. 


OK I'll stop now, so this is not a monster post.
 Have a good rest of the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment