Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Oscar The Grouch

This black and green is so kinda grungy to me I took me back to Sesame Street, to Oscar... Last comparison you'd want to make when doing your makeup right? A rude monster that lives in the trash can. Oh well. I'm so feeling Oscar right now since I did not sleep last night. I was feeling dark and grungy this morning. Let me tell you there is not enough coffee in the world.
OK, I'm done on to the look.
I think this picture represents every possible brand... Darn no inglot or wet n wild... 
So close!


               MONDAY



Let me tell you the last picture is once I got to work and I totally hate how the rain can ruin a good hair day.
There was a product I used today that is not in the picture that made me crazy, ALL MORNING! Stay tuned for a short favorites list and dislikes of the month. 
 So long Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment