Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So sorry...

 So I was gone this weekend and planed to make a post while I was out of town I even took my camera. Yet I'm not comfortable enough blogging to do it on someone else's computer. Sorry for the hold up...
 I was sick last week so I did not do too much makeup. But this is what I did do. 

 TUESDAY

 Going to the doctor look done with coastal scents fall palette and my favorite drugstore lipstick since I was 16 years old, Jordanas blackberry



Personal question : Have you ever been treated like you were not sick at the doctors office because you had makeup on? 

THURSDAY





My morning makeup was sad but this is what I did in the evening, I did it with some mac shadows three ring yellow and blue candy 





FRIDAY

I was really on a blue and yellow kick because this was my Friday: Done with my Inglot rainbow shadows the only thing that changed was my lipstick. 
The sad part is that I did not notice that I used basically the same colors till I looked back at the pictures.
 Oh well none of the same people saw me. 







 SUNDAY


\
I used Mac dark indulgence mineral eye shadow with Sephora single shadow in black in the outer v and Milani baked eye shadow in rich java in the crease



 Hope you enjoyed my looks of the week.
This is a lot of pictures and I'm wondering if it's too many, What do you think should I break my post up a little more so it's not a full week all at once?



Review

            Kiss nail dress                                                                   Sally Hansen Salon effects
 






                 VS


  28 fashion strips                                                                                     16 nail polish strips
  $8.00 for two manicures                                                                         $9.00 for one manicure

 In the world of nail stickers I am a amateur but I know a good product when I find one. 
KISS IS THE WINNER!
They were easy to apply, lasted over a week, and seemed to protect my nails during the week. 
The Salon effects were thin and tore when I tried to stretch them like the directions said. Also they were chipping the second day,  the picture of the sally Hansen stickers was after one day. The picture of the kiss stickers was at the end of five days when it occurred to me how well they were holding up. 

 Now this post is really long... 

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you I liked the black-and-white nails. Super cute!

    Not taken seriously by doctor because you're wearing makeup? LOL! I don't bother with makeup when I'm going to the doctor, so I wouldn't know. Then again, I'm never taken seriously when I go to the doctor . . . .

    ReplyDelete